Reserving a time on shared resources
It’s really the same as any other calendar entry. You go to the calendar, and double click an empty spot to open the meeting dialogue box.
- On the very top line, choose which calendar you are adding to
- Put your name and the floor you’re reserving on the next line.
- Make sure there are NO attendees listed unless you need to let a specific person know about the reservation. Do not include the group ever.
- Choose the date and time you are reserving
- Choose Save at the top, below the calendar name